ProSound 4 Channel Stereo Mixer (Used)
• Ideal for microphones and instruments
• Adjust the levels for each input and the combined output
• Control L & R volumes individually• Low power consumption• Convenient and easy to use
• Powered by 9V PP3 or 12Vdc power supply (not supplied)
• Dimensions: 70 x 110 x 150 mm
• Weight: 425gA 4-channel stereo (8-channel mono) mixer. Each of the four channels has two inputs (eight in total) with each input having its own volume control. Dual master volume controls adjust the final, mixed, stereo output, and each output has a ‘clip’ LED that lights to indicate the onset of signal clipping. Connections are via &quarter;" sockets on the rear panel. Powered by 9V PP3 type battery or external 12Vdc supply (tip negative) - not supplied. The unit comes complete with two 1.5 metre patch leads.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.