• 400W continuous (RMS) output with 1600W peak for a high quality sound output
• This active speaker has a built-in amplifier to power the speaker
• This is an excellent speaker for both smaller and larger venues
• 6.35mm (1¼-inch) jack and XLR inputs that will allow you to connect any audio device directly to the speaker
• The speaker is fitted with an XLR output that will allow you to connect the speaker directly to another using only an XLR cable
• 35mm top hat mount that allows the speaker to be easily mounted on speaker stands or bracketsHow powerful is this speaker?
With its 1600W peak output, this speaker will help your DJ set go with a bang in both smaller and larger venues. This speaker can be used either vertically as a standalone speaker or horizontally as a stage monitor speaker. For a stereo quality sound, a pair of these speakers can be connected together easily.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The ProSound speaker comes fitted with a selection of inputs for a variety of items. The speaker comes with a 6.35mm (1¼-inch) connector as well as XLR connectors so you can connect virtually anything you would need to this speaker, such as microphones, CD decks or MP3 players.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
This ProSound speaker is an active speaker that has a built-in amplifier to power the speaker. This means you can connect an item, such as a mixer, iPod or CD player, directly to the speaker for it to play.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.