ProSound 400W 15-inch Active Speaker
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A89RZ
Last few in store keyboard_arrow_down
• 400W continuous (RMS) output with 1200W peak for a clear quality audio output
• This active speaker that has a built in amplifier to power the speaker
• The speakers output makes it excellent for any size venue
• 6.35mm (1¼ inch) jack and XLR inputs to give you maximum compatibility with any audio device
• A built in XLR output that will allow you to link this speaker directly to another through a single XLR cable
• 35mm top hat mount compatibleHow powerful is this speaker?
The speaker will help your DJ set go with a bang in any sized venue as it takes advantage of 1200W peak output. The high impact polymer chassis is curved in design and will allow you to use the speaker either vertically as a standard speaker or horizontally as a stage monitor speaker. To achieve a stereo output, the speaker will need to be connected directly to another.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The speaker is fitted with a standard XLR socket which will allow you to connect this speaker to a wide range of devices such as mixers and microphones. The speaker is also fitted with two 6.35mm (1¼ inch) sockets to allow a variety of sources to be connected directly to the speaker to be played such as MP3 players, tablets and smart phones. The speaker is also fitted with an XLR output to allow you to connect the speaker directly to another speaker using a single XLR cable.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
This ProSound speaker is an active speaker. This means that the speaker has a power amplifier built into it to power the speaker. This will allow you to connect a range of devices such as iPod’s and MP3 players directly to the speaker without needing an external amplifier.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
50 to 20,000 Hz
Active Or Passive:
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down