• Pack of four guitar strings that are suitable for the majority of bass guitars
• Heavier gauge (45 – 65 – 85 – 105) gives you excellent sustain
• Nickel-plated steel delivers a bright tone to your music
• Roundwound strings provide you with clarity while delivering the bright tone
• Excellent core-to-wrap ratio on the wound strings gives you an awesome characteristic soundWhat can I expect from these guitar strings?
Supplied as a pack of four strings, you can use them in a majority of bass guitars. The strings have a heavier gauge of 45 – 65 – 85 – 105 (0.045 – 0.065 – 0.085 – 0.105), which makes the sound sustain for longer in comparison to lighter gauges. The strings are ideal for all types of music and for a wide range of playing styles – be that slapping, popping or tapping. These roundwound nickel-plated steel strings give you a clear bright tone. The strings are packaged in Cortec anti-corrosive material for the best shelf life, and are of the highest quality when you finally need them.