ProSound Handheld Dynamic Microphone Kit
• Handheld dynamic microphone that is ideal for live performances
• Cardioid design to pick up audio from a single direction so you record only what you want without background noise being amplified
• XLR connector to connect easily to equipment such as a mixer
• 5m XLR cable allows you to move about without hindrance
• A sensitivity of -74dBv means a good response to quieter sounds from the microphoneWhat would I use this microphone with?
If you fancy a better quality microphone than a beginner’s microphone, this is the one for you. The handheld microphone has a rugged metal body to prevent damage from knocks and bumps. The cardioid sound pickup prevents feedback and distortion to give you a higher quality sound for all your live performances. The included 5mcable will allow you to move around during your performance without tripping over it while its XLR to 6.35mm cable allows the microphone to be connected into virtually any audio setup including mixers and amplifiers.
What is the advantage of having a dynamic microphone?
Dynamic microphones are widely used because they’re hardwearing, relatively inexpensive and don’t need a power supply. Dynamic microphones are effective when used with loud sound sources that don’t contain a lot detail at a very high frequency meaning that they are perfect for use with a range of instruments such as drums and guitars.
What position does the dynamic microphone pick sound up?
This microphone has a cardioid polar pattern which means it is more sensitive to sound to the front of the unit and least sensitive at the back. The pickup is based in one direction which makes it effective for isolating unwanted sound as well as having a high resistance to feedback from speakers. This makes it a perfect microphone for using in a live performance environment such as a stage.
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.