ProSound UHF Handheld Radio Mic Kit
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N43QR
Free delivery available keyboard_arrow_down
See full details of delivery Options
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
• Single fixed frequency of 863.8MHz
• Single wireless handheld microphone kit that is ideal for conferences, presentations and karaoke events
• High band UHF (ultra-high frequency) radio signals so as not to be interfered with by other devices
• Up to six hours battery life with the supplied two AA batteries
• 6.35mm jack output socket allows it to connect to most mixers, amplifiers and powered amplifiers
• A unidirectional handheld cardioid microphone that isolates ambient noise and is resistant to feedbackWhat makes this kit unique?
This microphone kit is supplied with a single microphone that is programmed onto an ultra-high frequency of 863.8MHz to prevent interference with other devices. The receiver is pre-programmed to be linked to this microphone and is ready to go out of the box. The microphone is powered from two AA batteries that are supplied and it is easy to set up.
Why would I choose a wireless microphone?
Without cables trailing along the floor, the wire-free design of this microphone allows you to go further than you would with a wired microphone. It also gives you greater freedom of movement without getting tangled in the wire. The hazard of a long microphone cable will be removed when using this microphone kit to give a presentation, seminar, conference or even a karaoke.
Will the signals be interfered with?
This microphone kit is programmed with an ultra-high frequency. Cordless telephones, radios and walkie-talkies will not interfere with these microphones when they are in use. This means that you can use this wireless microphone without fear of picking up any other signals.
How easy is the microphone and receiver to set up?
This ProSound kit is simple to set up. Once you have removed everything from the box, unscrew the bottom of the microphone and insert the supplied AA batteries to power the microphone. Plug the receiver into a mains power socket and then connect the receiver to a mixer, amplifier or powered speaker. Once you have set the volume to the perfect level, you are ready to get underway with your event.
|Frequency range||863.8 MHz|
|Mic connector||UHF Wireless|
|Output connectors||6.35 mm|
|Controls (front)||Power button, volume control|
|PSU (volts / amps)||DC 12-18 V @ 1 W|
|Batteries required||2 x AA|
|Dimensions||Receiver 148 x 155 x 35 mm|
|Transmitter 50 x 50 x 252 mm|
|Net weight||0.95 Kg|
|2 x AA Batteries|