• Single fixed frequency of 835.3MHz
• Headset and tie clip microphone kit that is ideal for conferences, presentations and performances
• High band UHF (ultra-high frequency) radio signals so as not to be interfered with by other devices
• Up to six hours battery life with just two AA batteries (included)
• Can swap between headset and tie clip microphones by plugging them directly into the body pack transmitter
• 6.35mm jack output socket allows it to connect to most mixers, amplifiers and powered speakers
• The supplied microphones are cardioid in design that isolates ambient noise and is resistant to feedbackWhat makes this kit unique?
This microphone kit is supplied with a headset mic and a tie clip mic to give you a choice of microphones to use during your event. Simply connect the microphone that you wish to use into the body pack and turn on to use. The kit is pre-set onto an ultra-high frequency of 835.3MHz to prevent interference.
Why would I choose a wireless microphone?
The wire-free design of these microphones allows you to go further than you would with a wired microphone and without the cable trailing along the floor. This will give you greater freedom of movement without getting tangled in the wire. The hazard of a long microphone cable will be removed when using this microphone kit to present to an audience or even sing karaoke.
Will the signals be interfered with?
This particular microphone kit comes under the higher band of ultra-high frequency. This means that cordless telephones, CB radios, radio controlled toys and wireless routers will not interfere with these microphones. Accordingly, you can use this microphone kit without fear of picking any other signals up.
How easy is the microphone and receiver to set up?
This ProSound kit is simple to set up. Once you have removed everything from the box, open the battery pack and install the two included AA batteries. Attach either the tie clip mic or the headset mic to the battery pack. Plug the receiver into a mains power supply and connect its 6.35mm cable to a mixer, amplifier or powered speaker. Turn on the battery pack and the receiver and you are ready to deliver your performance, presentation or seminar.