• 16 selectable frequencies between 863MHz and 865MHz
• Headset and tie clip microphone kit that is ideal for conferences, presentations and performances
• High band UHF (ultra-high frequency) radio signals so as not to be interfered with by other devices
• Up to five hours battery life with just two AA batteries (included)
• Can swap between headset and tie clip microphones by plugging them directly into the body pack transmitter
• 6.35mm jack output socket allows it to connect to most mixers, amplifiers and powered speakers
• The supplied microphones are cardioid in design that isolates ambient noise and is resistant to feedbackWhat makes this kit unique?
This wireless microphone kit is supplied with two microphones – a headset mic and a tie clip mic. Simply choose which one you want to use and connect it to the body pack. Instead of being on a single frequency, this kit has 16 selectable frequencies to choose from so that interference will never be a problem again. The microphones are powered by two AA batteries, which are installed in the included body pack which is quick and simple to set up.
Why would I choose a wireless microphone?
If you are tired of trailing wires across the stage and replacing microphone cables that become worn then a wireless microphone might be the answer. Wireless mics allow you to go further and give you greater freedom of movement without getting tangled in a cable. The hazard of a long microphone cable will be removed when using this kit to present
Will the signals be interfered with?
This microphone kit operates on the UHF (ultra-high frequency) band to prevent interference from household items such as cordless telephones, radio controlled toys or Wi-Fi routers. This means you can use this microphone kit without fear of picking any other signals up.
How easy is the microphone and receiver to set up?
This ProSound kit is simple to set up. Once everything has been taken out of the box, select either the tie clip mic or the headset mic and connect it to the body pack. Remove the battery cover of the body pack, install 2 AA batteries and select the frequency you wish to use. On the receiver, ensure that the same frequency is selected before plugging the receiver into a mains power socket. Finally, connect the 6.35mm connector to a mixer, amplifier or powered speaker and set a suitable volume level. Your wireless microphone is now ready to use for your event.