ProSound UHF Single Handheld Wireless Microphone Kit
• Four selectable license-free frequencies of 863 MHz, 863.5 MHz, 864 MHz and 865 MHz
• Single wireless handheld microphone kit which is ideal for conferences, presentations and karaoke events
• High band UHF (ultra high frequency) radio signals so as not to be interfered with by other devices
• Up to six hours battery life on just two AA batteries (included replacement Order Code L43AL)
• 6.35mm jack output socket allows it to connect to most mixers, amplifiers and powered speakers
• Unidirectional handheld cardioid microphone which isolates ambient noise and is resistant to feedbackWhy would I choose a wireless microphone?
You will never need to worry where your wires will go on stage with this wireless kit. Get the freedom to move where you want to with a wireless handheld microphone. The microphone transmits directly to the receiver on one of four selectable frequencies. The microphone and receiver use ultra high frequencies to avoid interference from other devices and obstacles.
What can I hear with this wireless microphone?
Get a clear sound with this dynamic cardioid microphone perfect for presenting, singing or just having fun with a karaoke. The cardioid patter means the microphone picks up what is directly in front of the mic and reduces the noise you can hear to the side or behind the microphone great if you have an audience. Powered by two AA batteries you can use the microphone for up to six hours then just change the batteries and keep going.
How easy are the microphone and receiver to set up?
With four frequencies to reduce interference (863 MHz, 863.5 MHz, 864 MHz and 865 MHz) all you need to do is pop your batteries in the microphone and select the frequency you want to use. The receiver use a single mains socket for power and output the microphone audio through a 1/4 inch (6.35mm) socket to plug into a wide range of mixers, amplifiers and powered speakers. You can even change your volume on the receiver.
| Microphone type
| Polar pattern
| Frequency range
|| 863 MHz, 863.5 MHz, 864 MHz, 865 MHz
| Mic connector
|| UHF to receiving unit
| Output connector
|| 1 x balanced 1/4-inch (6.35mm) socket
| Controls front
|| Power, volume and signal
|| DC 12 V - 17 V @ 1 W
| Power (microphone)
|| 2 x AA battery each (included)
|| 148 mm x 115 mm x 35mm Receiver
|| 50 mm x 50 mm x 252 mm Transmitter
| Net weight
|| 950 g
| Package contents
|| 1 x UHF wireless receiver
|| 1 x Handheld dynamic microphone transmitter
|| 2 x Foam mic wind shield
|| 1 x 1m ¼" jack to ¼" jack cable
|| 1 x Power supply
|| 2 x AA batteries
|| 1 x Instruction manual
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.