• Two fixed frequencies of 863.8MHz and 864MHz
• Two handheld, a headset and tie clip microphone kit that is ideal for conferences, presentations and performances
• High band UHF (ultra-high frequency) radio signals so as not to be interfered with by other devices
• Up to five hours battery life with just two AA batteries (included)
• Make use of both frequencies by using two microphones at the same time
• Can swap between headset and tie clip microphones by plugging them directly into the body pack transmitter
• 6.35mm jack output socket allows it to connect to most mixers, amplifiers and powered speakers
• The supplied microphones are cardioid in design that isolates ambient noise and is resistant to feedbackWhat makes this kit unique?
This wireless microphone kit is supplied with four microphones – two handheld microphones, a tie clip microphone and a headset microphone. The receiver is programmed with two unique frequencies to allow two of the included microphones to be used at the same time during any event such as a karaoke. Each microphone is powered by two AA batteries and is easy to set up.
Why would I choose a wireless microphone?
The wire-free design of the microphone allows you to go further than you would with a wired microphone and without the cable trailing along the floor. Using two microphones at the same time will give you greater freedom of movement without getting tangled in the wire. The hazard of long microphone cables will be removed when using this microphone kit to present to an audience or even sing karaoke.
Will the signals be interfered with?
This microphone kit operates on two ultra-high frequencies. This will allow two microphones to operate at the same time without interfering with each other. Household equipment such as cordless telephones, Wi-Fi routers and radio controlled toys will not interfere with these microphones as they operate on a different frequency range.
How easy is the microphone and receiver to set up?
This ProSound kit is simple to set up. Once you have removed everything from the box, choose which two microphones that you will be using. Open their battery compartments, insert two AA batteries inside and select the frequency that you wish to use – making sure that you select a different frequency for each microphone. Ensure that the receiver’s frequencies are set to the same as the microphones. Plug in the receiver into a mains power socket and then connect the 6.35mm plug to either an amplifier, a mixer or a powered speaker. Set the volume to the perfect level for each microphone and you are ready to get your event underway.