• 16 selectable frequencies between 863MHz and 865MHz
• Twin wireless handheld microphone kit that is ideal for conferences, presentations and karaoke events
• High band UHF (ultra-high frequency) radio signals so as not to be interfered with by other items
• Up to five hours battery life with just two AA batteries (included)
• Selectable frequencies allows both microphones to be used at the same time
• 6.35mm jack output socket allows it to connect to most mixers, amplifiers and powered speakers
• A unidirectional handheld cardioid microphone that isolates ambient noise and is resistant to feedbackWhat makes this kit unique?
This wireless microphone kit is supplied with two handheld mics that have 16 selectable frequencies to prevent interference with anything else. The microphone and receiver contain four DIP switches, allowing you to switch between the different frequencies. The selectable frequencies will allow you to use a wireless microphone even in an area with higher levels of interference. Each microphone can be set on a separate frequency to prevent interference. The microphone is powered by two AA batteries and is easy to set up.
Why would I choose a wireless microphone?
The wire-free design of these microphones allows you to go further than you would with a wired microphone and without the cable trailing along the floor. This will give you a greater freedom of movement without getting tangled in the wire. The hazard of a long microphone cable will be removed when using this microphone kit to present to an audience or even sing karaoke.
Will the signals be interfered with?
This microphone kit comes under the higher band of UHF (ultra-high frequency). This means that cordless telephones, walkie-talkies, radio controlled toys and Wi-Fi routers will not interfere with these microphones. Accordingly, you can use this microphone kit without fear of picking any other signals up.
How easy is the microphone and receiver to set up?
This ProSound kit is simple to set up. Once you have removed everything from the box, unscrew the bottom of each microphone, insert two AA batteries and select an appropriate frequency. Ensure the same frequency is selected on the receiver before plugging it into a mains power socket and connecting its 6.35mm jack plug to either a mixer, amplifier or powered speaker. Finally, set the volume of each microphone to a suitable level and you are ready to get underway.