- Four selectable license-free frequencies of 863 MHz, 863.5 MHz, 864 MHz and 865 MHz
- Twin wireless handheld microphone kit which is ideal for conferences, presentations and karaoke events
- High band UHF (ultra high frequency) radio signals so as not to be interfered with by other devices
- Up to six hours battery life on just two AA batteries (included replacement Order Code L43AL)
- 6.35mm jack output socket allows it to connect to most mixers, amplifiers and powered speakers
- Unidirectional handheld cardioid microphones which isolate ambient noise and are resistant to feedback
Why would I choose a wireless microphone?
Whether your singing or presenting you can do it without having to try and avoid wires with this wireless microphone kit. Listen to two different microphones at the same time with both on different frequencies to avoid interference with each other. The microphones both use the ultra high frequency to avoid interference with other devices and obstacles.
What can I hear with these wireless microphones?
Get heard above the crowd with these dynamic microphones. The microphones use a cardioid pattern which picks up everything in front of the microphone and reduces the sound coming from the sides and behind giving you a clearer sound. Keep on going for up to six hours with two AA batteries per microphone. Change the volume on the receiver for each microphone separately.
How easy is the microphone and receiver to set up?
The receiver uses four different frequencies 863 MHz, 863.5 MHz, 864 MHz and 865 MHz so you can pick the frequencies which get the least interferance. The receiver is powered by a mains adapter and output both microphone signals through one 1/4 inch (6.35mm) cable to connect to a range of amplifiers, mixers and powered speakers. Pop in your batteries and set the frequency of your microphone and get singing.