• Single fixed frequency of 174.5 MHz
• Single wireless handheld microphone kit that is ideal for conferences, presentations and karaoke events
• High band VHF (very high frequency) radio signals so as not to be interfered with by other items
• Up to six hours battery life on just one 9V PP3 battery
• 6.35mm jack output socket allows it to connect to most mixers, amplifiers and powered speakers
• A unidirectional handheld cardioid microphone that isolates ambient noise and is resistant to feedbackWhy would I choose a wireless microphone?
The wire-free design allows you to go further than you would with a wired microphone and without the cable trailing along the floor. This gives you a greater freedom of movement without getting tangled in the wire as you do so. This makes the microphone kit perfect for use when presenting to an audience or even singing in a room where cables could cause a hazard.
Will the signals be interfered with?
This particular microphone comes under the higher band of very high frequency. This means that it won’t be interfered with by items such as cordless telephones, walkie talkies, radio controlled toys and FM radio as these all work on the lower band (49 – 108MHz). This means you can use your microphone without fear of picking any other signals up.
How easy is the microphone and receiver to set up?
The ProSound VHF microphone kit is simple to set up. Once you have removed everything from the box, unscrew the battery compartment from the bottom of the microphone and insert a 9V PP3 battery. Plug the receiver in to a mains power socket and then connect the receiver to a mixer, an amplifier or even a set of powered speakers. After this you are ready to sing or present to an audience.