ProSound VHF Handheld Radio Mic Kit
• Single fixed frequency of 174.5 MHz
• Single wireless handheld microphone kit that is ideal for conferences, presentations and karaoke events
• High band VHF (very high frequency) radio signals so as not to be interfered with by other items
• Up to six hours battery life on just one 9V PP3 battery
• 6.35mm jack output socket allows it to connect to most mixers, amplifiers and powered speakers
• A unidirectional handheld cardioid microphone that isolates ambient noise and is resistant to feedbackWhy would I choose a wireless microphone?
The wire-free design allows you to go further than you would with a wired microphone and without the cable trailing along the floor. This gives you a greater freedom of movement without getting tangled in the wire as you do so. This makes the microphone kit perfect for use when presenting to an audience or even singing in a room where cables could cause a hazard.
Will the signals be interfered with?
This particular microphone comes under the higher band of very high frequency. This means that it won’t be interfered with by items such as cordless telephones, walkie talkies, radio controlled toys and FM radio as these all work on the lower band (49 – 108MHz). This means you can use your microphone without fear of picking any other signals up.
How easy is the microphone and receiver to set up?
The ProSound VHF microphone kit is simple to set up. Once you have removed everything from the box, unscrew the battery compartment from the bottom of the microphone and insert a 9V PP3 battery. Plug the receiver in to a mains power socket and then connect the receiver to a mixer, an amplifier or even a set of powered speakers. After this you are ready to sing or present to an audience.
| Polar pattern
| Product style
| Frequency range
|| 174.5 MHz
|| 5 dBuV
| Mic connector
|| VHF Wireless
| Output connectors
|| 6.35 mm
| Controls (front)
|| Power, Volume
| PSU (volts / amps)
|| DC 12-18 V @ 1W
| Batteries required
|| 1 x 9 V PP3
|| Receiver 148 x 115 x 35 mm
|| Transmitter 50 x 50 x 238 mm
| Net weight
|| 850 g
| Package contents
|| Foam shield
|| Audio cable
|| User manual
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.