• Have the freedom to play without wires with this wireless guitar system
• UHF wireless system that gives you a range of up to 100m, so you can play from a good distance away
• Battery powered transmitter plugs into the 1/4-inch port on your guitar, or any other instrument
• Receiver has a 1/4-inch port that allows you to connect it to effect pedals, amplifiers, mixers, recorders and more
• 16 selectable channels to help avoid interference with any existing wireless devices
• Supplied in a sturdy, protective carry case for easy portabilityWhat does this wireless system allow me to do?
This wireless guitar system lets you enjoy the freedom of practicing and performing without wires. It consists of a transmitter which connects to your guitar via its 1/4-inch jack connection, and a receiver which connects to an effects pedal, amplifier, mixer, recorder and more through a 1/4-inch jack cable. The wireless system communicates through UHF frequencies (600MHz to 870MHz), and thanks to the two aerials you can move up to 100m away. This system will also work for a range of other instruments that have a 1/4-inch jack port, and a 15dB switch is supplied for higher impedance instruments.
How is this wireless system powered?
The transmitter is powered by one AAA battery which will give you up to eight hours of use. Similarly the receiver can be powered through two AA batteries, or if you prefer a more permanent setup you can power it through the mains with the included mains adapter.
How does this system deal with interference?
There are a number of features to ensure you get the best possible signal. There are 16 pre-set channels for you to choose from, so you can avoid channels that are already populated and reduce interference. Additionally, a squelch controller lets you set a noise limit on received signals. This filters out any unwanted noise and makes sure only the signal from the transmitter is received.