• Dual Band 900 / 1800 MHz for UK Use
• Fax, SMS, Data and Internet
• Integral SIM Card holder
• Wavecom GSM Engine
• Rugged Extruded Aluminium Enclosure
• Compact Form Factor 76 x 54 x 25mm
• RS232 Interface with SMA Antenna Connection
• LED Indication of OperationThe GSM-Q2403 Modem is ideal for a wide range of applications. The modem can be used to make circuit switched data calls (CSD), making the unit suitable for remote dial-up systems where a fixed phone line is not available. The SMS functionality enables the sending and receipt of text messages. A common use for this functionality is an SMS server for the automated sending and receipt of bulk text messages. The modem implements the Wavecom 2403 GSM Engine. This ensures high quality and reliable operation along with compatibility with all standard GSM networks.
The modem is supplied in a rugged extruded aluminium enclosure making it suitable for use in a wide range of industrial and demanding environments. The unit connects directly to a PC or terminal device via the DB-9 RS232 Cable interface. The integral SIM card holder accepts standard SIM cards. The only other connections required are to dc power supply and Antenna.