Raaco 13 Compartment Assorter Box with Removable Inserts
• Assorter box with up to 13 compartments
• Removable inserts provide great flexibility for different box layouts• Supplied with two sliding latches and an ergonomic handle• Made of robust polypropylene plastic
• Transparent plastic lid, for easy viewing
• Multiple boxes are stackableThe Raaco Assorter series are a range of handy component storage boxes that are easy to take with you anywhere. Use them to store your components and spare parts when you are out on a job, or have them to hand in the workshop stacked tidy on the shelf.
This 13 compartment box has removable inserts for creating different box layouts, giving great flexibility. This box comes with a handle and is fitted with two sliding latches that keeps the lid securely closed. The base is made of a robust polypropylene plastic, while the lid is of transparent plastic, allowing the contents to be easily identified.
| Number of Compartments
|| Assorter box with removable inserts
| Product Width
| Product Depth
| Product Height
| Product Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.