• Super HD quality video resolution of 2340 x 1296p, image resolution of 16 megapixels on a 4.3 inch LCD screen
• Gather more evidence with the wide angle view of 150 degrees
• Record your vehicle's speed and location with the built-in GPS
• Supports up to 64GB worth of footage on a single microSD card, great for long journeys
• Capture significant footage of an incident to use as evidence with G-sensor technology
• Simple and easy to install
• Low light warning system alerts you to turn your headlights on when it gets dark
• Able to record 20 minutes' worth of footage without the power cable
• Speed camera warnings
• Loop record your footage when the memory card is at its full capacity
• Parking mode - the dash cam comes alive to record an incident even when the car is parked and the device is in standby
Reliable GPS technology
Prove your whereabouts during an incident on the road. This RAC 03 Rear View Mirror Dash Cam tracks your vehicle's location and speed using the built-in GPS. It includes an accurate time and location in every recording for reliable evidence, should you need it.
Discreet and simple to setup
The RAC 03 Dash Cam can be installed easily and discreetly within your vehicle. It features rubberised straps on its back which can be hooked over your rear view mirror. This is ideal if you don't want to clutter your car.
Records in super HD
With the super HD resolution of 2340 x 1296p and image resolution of 16 megapixels, you are able to capture an incident as clear as you watched it happen. With the wide angle lens of 150 degrees you will capture everything that happened on camera. This is great for producing evidence to insurance companies or in court to prove you were not at fault. This will help you win your case and stop your insurance rate increasing.
Saves your important footage
The dash cam comes with an 8GB microSD card, however if you are planning on taking a long journey or you use your vehicle often you can upgrade the microSD card. This dashboard cam will support any microSD card up to 64GB, class 6 to 10 - for speedy transfer times. With the loop recording feature you can record endlessly onto your microSD card and never have the need to manually erase recordings from the dash cam. The built-in G-sensor can also be used to automatically lock footage that is triggered by significant or sudden movement, so you don't run the risk of loosing important footage.