• Super HD quality video resolution of 2340 x 1296p, image resolution of 16 megapixels
• Gather more evidence with the wide angle view of 150 degrees
• Watch back what you recorded on 4.3 inch LCD screen
• Capture significant footage of an incident to use as evidence with G-sensor technology
• Record your vehicle's speed and location with the built-in GPS
• Low light warning system alerts you to turn your headlights on when it gets dark
• Supports up to 64GB worth of footage on a single microSD card, great for long journeys
• Able to record 20 minutes' worth of footage without the power cable
• Speed camera warnings
• Loop record your footage when the memory card is at its full capacitySpecial Features
• Parking mode - the dash cam comes alive to record an incident even when the car is parked and the device is in standby
Why buy a dash cam?
Have a record of an accident and prove you weren't the driver in the wrong with video proof to save your insurance from increasing. Get out of an unwarranted ticket by proving you did not break the law by playing back footage on the dash cam to show law enforcement or to show as evidence in court.
What kind of resolution can this dash cam produce?
With the super HD resolution of 2340 x 1296p and image resolution of 16 megapixels, you are able to capture an incident as clear as you watched it happen. With the wide angle lens of 150 degrees you will capture everything that happened on camera. This is great for producing evidence to insurance companies or in court to prove you were not at fault. This will help you win your case and stop your insurance rate increasing.
G sensor and GPS technology
G-sensor technology measures the movement of your vehicle through three axis; up and down, left and right, forwards and backwards. Information can be used to paint a picture of events in case of an incident. The sensor can also trigger your car camera to respond appropriately. For example you can use it to detect significant or sudden movement and automatically lock footage. Track the vehicle's location and speed using the built-in GPS. Prove you were where you said you were and defend yourself from an unwarranted speeding ticket.
How do I store footage from the camera?
The dash cam comes with an 8GB microSD card, however if you are planning on taking a long journey or you use your vehicle often you can upgrade the microSD card. This dashboard cam will support any microSD card up to 64GB, class 6 to 10 - for speedy saving transfer times. With the loop recording feature you can record endlessly onto your microSD card and never have the need to manually erase recordings from the dash cam.