RAC 03 Super HD Rear View Mirror Dash Cam
• Super HD quality video resolution of 2340 x 1296p, image resolution of 16 megapixels
• Gather more evidence with the wide angle view of 150 degrees
• Watch back what you recorded on 4.3 inch LCD screen
• Capture significant footage of an incident to use as evidence with G-sensor technology
• Record your vehicle's speed and location with the built-in GPS
• Low light warning system alerts you to turn your headlights on when it gets dark
• Supports up to 64GB worth of footage on a single microSD card, great for long journeys
• Able to record 20 minutes' worth of footage without the power cable
• Speed camera warnings
• Loop record your footage when the memory card is at its full capacitySpecial Features
• Parking mode - the dash cam comes alive to record an incident even when the car is parked and the device is in standby
Why buy a dash cam?
Have a record of an accident and prove you weren't the driver in the wrong with video proof to save your insurance from increasing. Get out of an unwarranted ticket by proving you did not break the law by playing back footage on the dash cam to show law enforcement or to show as evidence in court.
What kind of resolution can this dash cam produce?
With the super HD resolution of 2340 x 1296p and image resolution of 16 megapixels, you are able to capture an incident as clear as you watched it happen. With the wide angle lens of 150 degrees you will capture everything that happened on camera. This is great for producing evidence to insurance companies or in court to prove you were not at fault. This will help you win your case and stop your insurance rate increasing.
G sensor and GPS technology
G-sensor technology measures the movement of your vehicle through three axis; up and down, left and right, forwards and backwards. Information can be used to paint a picture of events in case of an incident. The sensor can also trigger your car camera to respond appropriately. For example you can use it to detect significant or sudden movement and automatically lock footage. Track the vehicle's location and speed using the built-in GPS. Prove you were where you said you were and defend yourself from an unwarranted speeding ticket.
How do I store footage from the camera?
The dash cam comes with an 8GB microSD card, however if you are planning on taking a long journey or you use your vehicle often you can upgrade the microSD card. This dashboard cam will support any microSD card up to 64GB, class 6 to 10 - for speedy saving transfer times. With the loop recording feature you can record endlessly onto your microSD card and never have the need to manually erase recordings from the dash cam.
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.