RAC 04 1080p Full HD Dash Cam
• Full HD 1080p recording quality
• 120 degrees wide viewing angle
• Watch your footage on the 1.5 inch LCD viewing screen
• Film clear footage at night with the enhanced night vision
• Supports up to 32GB worth of footage on a single microSD card, great for long journeys
• Able to record 20 minutes worth of footage with the built-in battery
• Loop record your footage when the memory card is at full capacityWhy buy a dash cam?
A dash cam provides a record of an accident and proves you weren't the driver in the wrong with video proof to save your insurance from increasing. Get out of an unwarranted ticket by proving you did not break the law by playing back footage on the dash cam to law enforcement or to show as evidence in court. This dash cam is much smaller than the average dash cam, making it extremely portable and easy to store away in your car's glove compartment or at home.
What kind of resolution can this dash cam produce?
The 1080p Full HD resolution will clearly capture any incident that occurs. With a wide angle lens of 120 degrees you will capture everything that happened on camera. This is great for producing evidence to insurance companies or in court to prove you were not at fault. This will help you win your case and stop your insurance rate increasing.
Enhanced night vision
Have no worries about driving at night or on early winter mornings with the infrared night vision. In case of an accident you will be able to film it all with the RAC dash cam. With the infrared video camera the footage will be as clear as day if you were to use it as evidence.
How do I store footage from the camera?
The dash cam comes with an 8GB microSD card. However if you are planning on taking a long journey or you use your vehicle often you can upgrade the microSD card. This dash cam will support any microSD card up to 32GB, class 6 to 10 - for speedy saving transfer times. With the loop recording feature you can record endlessly onto your microSD card and never need to manually erase recordings from the dash cam.
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.