Raspberry Pi 3 in Easy Steps - Paperback Book
• Learn everything you need to know about the Raspberry Pi 3
• Explore the Raspbian operating system and learn to program in Python
• 192-page paperback book with illustrated projects
• Go from basics to complicated programsWhat’s this book about?
Become a wiz with the Raspberry Pi 3 by following these easy steps. Learn everything from setting up the Raspberry Pi to displaying images and lighting a lamp. Clear step by step instructions show you how to do each task. This fully illustrated book is printed in full colour, making it simple to use and follow. The book comes with helpful icons highlighting things to remember, things to spice up your learning and warnings of possible dangers.
Who is the author?
Raspberry Pi 3 is part of the popular ‘in Easy Steps’ range of introductory books, which help people get started with programming. The book is written by Mike McGrath, who gained extensive knowledge in computer languages as a developer contractor around the world. This 192-page, easy to follow book is written in plain English and takes you from the basics to mastering the Raspberry Pi 3.
From the back cover:
Raspberry Pi 3 in Easy Steps is the perfect companion for anyone exploring the new Raspberry Pi 3 computer for the first time. It starts with the basic components you’ll need, setting up the system and logging into the console. Then, in easy steps, it introduces you to the Raspbian operating system. Discover how to:
• Customise the look and feel of your system
• Utilise the system ‘shell’ to make things happen
• Create animations with Scratch
• Make your own games using Python
• Use Tkinter to create graphical windowed apps
• Control electrical input and output on the Raspberry Pi header, including lighting a lamp, adding more buttons and controlling projects
• Do lots more with your Raspberry Pi
Use this guide to master the Raspberry Pi and the fundamentals of programming – all in easy steps
| 10 Digit ISBN
| 13 Digit ISBN
|| Raspberry Pi 3 In Easy Steps
|| Mike McGrath
|| In Easy Steps
| Year of Publication
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.