• High definition camera to connect to your Raspberry Pi
• Take photos or record video with your Raspberry Pi
• Great quality video up to 1080p at 30 frames per second
• Amazingly detailed pictures with the 5MP Still image capture
• Compatible with the Raspberry Pi models A, A+, B, B+, Pi 2 model B and Pi 3 model B
• 15cm ribbon cable for flexible placement of the cameraWhat can my camera do?
Genuine Raspberry Pi camera with video and still image capabilities. Compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi, the camera is easy for beginners to use and allows advanced users lots of scope for experimenting. The adaptability of the Raspberry Pi means combining with other accessories your imagination is your only limit.
What projects can I build with the camera?
Simple to connect and easy to program for there is no end to the projects which can use the still image and video capabilities of this camera add-on. Stop motion animation, surveillance camera, slow motion video, wildlife camera or build your own photo booth are just some of this camera’s exciting functions. The 15cm long ribbon cable gives you the flexibility to place the camera in a wide variety of places and the compact sizes means it will fit almost anywhere.
What image quality can my camera produce?
Take full 1080p video with your Raspberry Pi with this great Camera module. There is no need for a power supply as all power is provided from the Raspberry Pi. The Raspberry Pi Camera can also be set up for 5MP still images with 2592 x 1944 resolution for the perfect shot. When developing your projects there are many third party library such as Picamera to help you create and experiment.