• Try your hand at 10 different projects for the Raspberry Pi
• Explore how you can use your Raspberry Pi with this practical project book
• 280 pages with full illustrations and step by step instructions
• Discover different ways of using, connecting and programmingWhat is this book about?
This book introduces the Raspberry Pi to you with 10 fun and innovative projects. Learn how to use your Raspberry Pi for computing, communications, robotics and even taking photos and videos. The book covers various Raspberry Pi models including the A+, B+ and Pi 2 model B. Discover how to build gadgets and projects using clear lists of materials, step by step programming and assembly instructions. Get up and running with C, Java and Python in this easy to follow book.
Who is the author?
Donald Norris is an experienced electronic engineer and has more than a dozen years’ experience as a professional software developer, and five as a certified IT security consultant. He has authored other books covering programming and projects for the Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Python and more.
• Explore the capabilities and features of your Raspberry Pi
• Display scrolling text and graphics on an RGB LED matrix screen
• Handle Raspberry Pi-to-Raspberry Pi communications using MQTT
• Incorporate interesting software defined radio (SDR) features
• Build your own super computer from eight Raspberry Pi model B+s
• Make a robotic car from building blocks and control it with your Raspberry Pi
• Configure the Raspberry Pi to control a basic robotic arm through the I2C bus
• Assemble and program complex 3DOF and 6DOF robotic arms
• Construct a hi-res point-and-shoot and a digital single lens reflex (DSLR) camera
• Engineer a complete infrared video surveillance system using the Pi Noir camera