Raspberry Pi User Guide 4th Edition
• Set yourself up with software and connect to display, audio, network, and more
• Create your own programs using Python and Scratch
• Expand the Pi’s abilities with add-ons such as, Wi-Fi dongles, a touch screen, plus more
• Gain an understanding of Linux System Admin nomenclature and conventions
• Discover how to install and run Minecraft Pi edition
• Learn to hack hardware and troubleshoot common issues
• Customise your Pi using hardware, software and network configurationExpert advice, ideal for Beginners
This user guide explains everything you need to know about the Raspberry Pi 3’s board and its software, and will get you started in no time, with easy-to-understand instructions and advice from the expert creator. The credit-card sized Raspberry Pi was created to make programming exciting and available to children and has become increasingly popular. It has encouraged inventors and experimenters on their road to discovery. This Fourth Edition Raspberry Pi User Guide is ideal for getting started with Raspberry Pi’s wide array of languages, configurations, and applications. Learn how to add storage, a keyboard, camera, and how to improve your project by linking to more devices.
|| User Guide
|| Gareth Halfacree
| ISBN Number
| Number of pages
| Year of publication
|| 4th Revised Edition
| Package contents
|| 1x Raspberry Pi User Guide
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.