• Set yourself up with software and connect to display, audio, network, and more
• Create your own programs using Python and Scratch
• Expand the Pi’s abilities with add-ons such as, Wi-Fi dongles, a touch screen, plus more
• Gain an understanding of Linux System Admin nomenclature and conventions
• Discover how to install and run Minecraft Pi edition
• Learn to hack hardware and troubleshoot common issues
• Customise your Pi using hardware, software and network configurationExpert advice, ideal for Beginners
This user guide explains everything you need to know about the Raspberry Pi 3’s board and its software, and will get you started in no time, with easy-to-understand instructions and advice from the expert creator. The credit-card sized Raspberry Pi was created to make programming exciting and available to children and has become increasingly popular. It has encouraged inventors and experimenters on their road to discovery. This Fourth Edition Raspberry Pi User Guide is ideal for getting started with Raspberry Pi’s wide array of languages, configurations, and applications. Learn how to add storage, a keyboard, camera, and how to improve your project by linking to more devices.