Raytec VARIO2 IP PoE i4-1 Network Infrared Illuminator
• Infrared CCTV Illuminator for network and analogue cameras
• Improve the night vision distance/angle of both your PoE or Analogue CCTV cameras (flexible POE or 24V input)
• Vario2 IP web interface available for remote set up, commissioning, operation, and adjustment of lighting scheme
• Interchangeable lens system with hotspot reduction technology for optimal light distribution
• Full control from anywhere on the network at any time
• Advanced diagnostics for improved technical support
• Individual or group control with advanced user defined settings
• Optional software levels: dedicated Raytec software or API for easy VMS integration
• Includes U bracket for mounting onto the wallFlexibility at its best
The Raytec VARIO2 IP PoE i4-1 is a fully IP controllable infrared illuminator designed for a vast majority of CCTV and security systems. Vario IP gives you ultimate flexibility when it comes to power input as it includes both Power over Ethernet (at industry standard PoE+) or low voltage 24V DC.
Remote Access with ease
The VARIO2 IP gives you remote access for quick and easy installation, use, and maintenance of your lighting scheme. Each illuminator has an integrated web interface allowing you to configure, manage and instantly control large lighting installations from anywhere on the network.
Safety and Security
The included software is free and allows an easy fast connection directly to each illuminator and its web interface. Users can easily configure their lighting setup to meet operational requirements and instantly respond to live events in real time, for the best CCTV imaging and safety around the clock.
Cut the costs
With its ability to be controlled remotely from a desktop, the VARIO2 IP also reduces visits to the actual location of your CCTV Camera. This will minimise transport and labour costs, whilst ensuring maximum performance from your system at all times. Also, rather than buying lots of different illuminators with with different beam angles you can change the beam angle of a VARIO2 by changing the filter.
-50 to 50 °C°C
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.