Razor Crazy Cart
• 360 degree steering capability for extremely tight turns
• Variable speed acceleration pedal
• Drift bar enables drivers to take full control of the drifting function, allowing for tight turns and spins
• Two "modes": go-kart mode and crazy cart mode
• Up to 40 minutes of use on a single charge
• Top speed of 12mph
• Max weight 65kgWhat features does this Crazy Cart have?
The Crazy Cart by Razor has a bunch of features that make riding this vehicle extremely fast-paced and a lot of fun!
There are two driving modes, go -kart mode and crazy cart mode. Go -kart mode is in use when the drift bar is left down, and in this mode the cart functions as you would expect an ordinary go -kart to.
The real fun is with crazy cart mode, which is activated by lifting up the drift bar while driving. This enables the back caster wheels to move freely, and thus lets the back end spin on corners and in place.
The steering wheel functions differently to most. On it is an arrow, and wherever that arrow is pointing is the direction you’ll travel in, as opposed to turning in that direction. The Crazy Cart accomplishes this by having a single turning wheel and a vertical steering column. This also allows for on-the-spot turning, so you’ll never have to get out of the cart to turn around!What’s the battery life and speed like?
With a top speed of 12mph, this cart is fast and fun. The battery lasts for roughly 40 minutes on a full charge, which is more than enough time to have some high-octane drifting fun before taking a break.Disclaimer: Always wear protection (helmet) when using this vehicle and never drive near traffic. There is no brake with this cart and you must stop by converting your forward momentum into backwards momentum by using the drift bar.BATTERY OPERATED RIDE-ON SAFETY ADVICE
For the safety of yourself and the safety of others, please follow these guidelines when using this product:
- This vehicle must not be used on public highways (roads and pavements)
- This vehicle must not be used on private property without the consent of the land owner
- All instructions must be read and understood before allowing a child to operate this vehicle
- Protective equipment should be worn at all times while operating this vehicle
- Children should be under the supervision of a responsible adult while operating this vehicle
|| 250 kg
|| 88 cm
|| 63 cm
|| 48 cm
| Electronic features
| Max weight of Child
|| 63 kg
| Max Speed
|| 12 MPH
| Recommended ages
|| 5 Ah
|| 2x12 V
| Battery Type
|| Sealed lead-acid
| Max Run time
|| 40 minutes
| Recharge time
|| 12 hours
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.