Find similar products here
Razor Crazy Ride-On Cart
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A64TY
• 360 degree steering capability for extremely tight turns
• Variable speed acceleration pedal
• Drift bar enables drivers to take full control of the drifting function, allowing for tight turns and spins
• Two "modes": go-kart mode and crazy cart mode
• Up to 40 minutes of use on a single charge
• Top speed of 12mph
• Max weight 65kgWhat features does this Crazy Cart have?
The Crazy Cart by Razor has a bunch of features that make riding this vehicle extremely fast-paced and a lot of fun!
There are two driving modes, go -kart mode and crazy cart mode. Go -kart mode is in use when the drift bar is left down, and in this mode the cart functions as you would expect an ordinary go -kart to.
The real fun is with crazy cart mode, which is activated by lifting up the drift bar while driving. This enables the back caster wheels to move freely, and thus lets the back end spin on corners and in place.
The steering wheel functions differently to most. On it is an arrow, and wherever that arrow is pointing is the direction you’ll travel in, as opposed to turning in that direction. The Crazy Cart accomplishes this by having a single turning wheel and a vertical steering column. This also allows for on-the-spot turning, so you’ll never have to get out of the cart to turn around!
What’s the battery life and speed like?
With a top speed of 12mph, this cart is fast and fun. The battery lasts for roughly 40 minutes on a full charge, which is more than enough time to have some high-octane drifting fun before taking a break.
Disclaimer: Always wear protection (helmet) when using this vehicle and never drive near traffic. There is no brake with this cart and you must stop by converting your forward momentum into backwards momentum by using the drift bar.
BATTERY OPERATED RIDE-ON SAFETY ADVICE
For the safety of yourself and the safety of others, please follow these guidelines when using this product:
- This vehicle must not be used on public highways (roads and pavements)
- This vehicle must not be used on private property without the consent of the land owner
- All instructions must be read and understood before allowing a child to operate this vehicle
- Protective equipment should be worn at all times while operating this vehicle
- Children should be under the supervision of a responsible adult while operating this vehicle
|Max weight of Child||63 kg|
|Max Speed||12 MPH|
|Battery Type||Sealed lead-acid|
|Max Run time||40 minutes|
|Recharge time||12 hours|