• Run time of up to 40 minutes on a full charge
• Suitable for children aged 8 years and older
• Zip along with a maximum speed of 10mph
• Loads of fun for children and teenagers up to 55Kg
• 24V (2 x 12V) sealed batteries includedWhat age range is this scooter for?
Great for kids and teenagers the Razor E100 scooter is a great way to get about. This stylish silver scooter is designed to carry a driver weighing up to 55kg at speeds of up to 10mph.
How safe is this scooter?
There are features built in to this scooter to protect the operator. The motor will not start until you have reached 3mph to prevent the losing control during acceleration. The throttle is a push button which cannot be locked on, this means that if the driver lets go or falls off the motor will no longer be active and the scooters speed should gradually slow down. The variable speed control will allow the speed to be fully controlled.
BATTERY OPERATED RIDE-ON SAFETY ADVICE
For the safety of yourself and the safety of others, please follow these guidelines when using this product:
What type of battery is used?
- This vehicle must not be used on public highways (roads and pavements)
- This vehicle must not be used on private property without the consent of the land owner
- All instructions must be read and understood before allowing a child to operate this vehicle
- Protective equipment should be worn at all times while operating this vehicle
- Children should be under the supervision of a responsible adult while operating this vehicle
This scooter uses a 24V sealed lead acid battery which delivers long life allowing for up to 40 minutes of continuous riding. The battery is rechargeable so you don’t need to purchase batteries on an ongoing basis. When in operation it is recommended that you recharge the scooter every night, if not in constant use such as during school holidays it is recommended that it is put on charge at least once per month to protect the battery.