RC EYE 450 Quadcopter Drone
• Highly efficient quadcopter allows you to fly for longer
• Without a permit, the legal range for a drone to fly is below 120m and always in the line of sight from the operator
• Check out The Drone Code
or The IAA (ROI)
for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• Sturdy synthetic frame allows for a lower weight and high strength
• Positional and acceleration sensors keep you stabilised in the air
• Three flight modes from beginner to expert to suit all skill levels
• Pre-built quadcopter, just needs battery and transmitter to get flyingWhat makes this drone different?
This drone is made from a lightweight but sturdy synthetic frame which is designed to keep the weight down while providing a very durable structure. The highly efficient brushless motors allow you to cut through the air with minimal effort giving you a fantastic amount of thrust and allowing you to fly for longer. How easy is this drone to fly?
The RC EYE 450 Quadcopter comes with three flight modes ranging from beginner pilots to experienced pilots. The easy mode limits the flight angles to keep the speed down while new pilots are developing their skills. The fast mode unlocks the full speed potential enabling you to perform aerobatics while still keeping the auto-levelling flight system active. The expert mode disables auto-levelling giving you full manual control and allowing for a more responsive control from the drone. Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying. The CAA (UK)The IAA (ROI) The Drone Code Please see the Downloads tab for information regarding responsible flying and aviation law.Please note: You will need a battery and a remote control to be able to fly this drone
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.