Find similar products here
RC EYE NovaX 350 RTF Quadcopter Drone
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A98TW
Free delivery available keyboard_arrow_down
See full details of delivery Options
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
• An aerial photography platform with acrobatic capabilities, the best of both worlds
• Without a permit, the legal range for a drone to fly is below 120m and always in the line of sight from the operator
• Check out The Drone Code or The IAA (ROI) for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• Enjoy up to 20 minute flight times with the 5200mAH battery
• Universal camera platform allows mounting of common cameras, including GoPro®, X2s and SOCAM®
• High performance frame constructed from carbon and aluminium composites, ensuring minimal vibrations and perfect stiffness
• Premium brushless motors deliver reliable performance and stability, as well as the option to unleash the speed that is sport mode
• Ready-to-fly (RTF), everything you need to fly is included
• Six-axis gyro and acceleration sensor
• App-configurable via Bluetooth and the EYEControl app
• Two landing gear options includedWould this be the right drone for me?
This NovaX quadcopter from RCLogger allows you to capture great quality footage (when combined with an appropriate camera) thanks to stable and smooth flying, while also allowing you to unleash the speed within and use it in sport mode.
This drone comes RTF (ready-to-fly), which means everything you need to start flying is included with your purchase. Straight out of the box you can set it charging and be flying within minutes.
How can this drone be both an aerial photography platform and an acrobatic flyer?
Aerial photography mode slows down the stick inputs, causing the craft to fly very smoothly, with soft turns and gradual velocity changes for superior quality video/stills.
Sport mode increases the sensitivity of these inputs, and while not as suited for photography or video, makes for an extremely fast paced flying session.
These modes can be swapped between via the EYEControl app, which is available for iOS and Android devices with Bluetooth version 4.0+. This is also where you can programme custom flight modes, to tailor the craft to your liking.
How easy is it to fly?
Thanks to a number of features, this quadcopter is incredibly easy to fly and caters to both beginners and experts alike.
The aerial photography mode is more suited to beginners. The long flight control envelopes and slower response means it is less likely that a beginner will lose control of the craft. Another handy feature is the large front and small rear LED lights, which help indicate which side of the drone is facing you.
The NovaX also comes with GPS holding capabilities and altitude holding capabilities also, allowing you to take a short break and regain your bearings. Stable hovering is also a non-issue for this advanced quadcopter.
Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying.
The CAA (UK)
The IAA (ROI)
The Drone Code
Please see the Downloads tab for information regarding responsible flying and aviation law.
|Weight (including battery and propellers)||1140 g|
|Diagonal size (including propellers)||350 mm|
|Max ascent speed||8 m/s|
|Max descent speed||5 m/s|
|Hover accuracy||Vertical: ± 10 cm|
|Horizontal: ± 1 m|
|Max speed||20 m/s|
|Max altitude above sea level||6000 m|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Battery type||LiPo 3S|
|Max flight time||Approximately 15-20 minutes|
|RC Logger NovaX 350 RTF|