• An 8 channel 2.4GHz transmitter for the NovaX 350 (A98TW)
• Four toggle switches which range from flight modes, return to home, bank controls and control over landing gear
• A large backlit LED display which shows telemetry data, battery level, connection status and raw GPS data
• The transmitter is also equipped with an alarm function
• RR8-TP 2.4GHz receiver is also included to pair the transmitter
• Requires 4 x AA batteries
• Android and Apple compatible app for smart devicesWhat kind of data does this transmitter display?
This is the perfect replacement transmitter for your NovaX 350. With its large backlit LED display, the R8 transmitter lets you monitor your drone’s connection status and telemetry. Check your drone’s battery life, distance, height, GPS positioning and more from a quick glance at the transmitter. It also shows how many satellites are connected, if the return to home function is toggled on/off and a timer that activates when your drone’s motors start.
What do the transmitter’s switches do?
The RC Logger R8 transmitter is equipped with four toggle switches which let you control your drone and flight modes.
The first switch controls your drone’s landing gear, if you have equipped landing gear.
The second switch has three positions. In GPS position hold mode, your drone will be held in the air. In altitude height hold mode, the barometric pressure sensor keeps your drone at a predetermined height, but if it is windy the drone will still move around. Arco mode is an unassisted flying mode that gives you complete freedom and control over your drone.
The third switch is the bank control switch. This controls your drone’s reaction to banking commands. In photography mode, your drone’s movements are slow, ensuring a smooth flight so you can capture quality photos and videos. Sport mode brings a more aggressive response suited to standard flying. Alternatively, through the iControl app, you can specify how aggressively you want your drone to respond to your controls.
The forth switch, a simple on/off toggle, controls the return to home function. When you need your drone to return safely, simply flip the switch and the controller will beep, letting you know the drone is returning to its home position. The transmitter’s LCD display will show you what stage the drone is at while returning.
The two knobs at the top in the middle of the transmitter are fully programmable – you can use them for controlling an attached gimbal, for example.