Contact us or call 0333 400 9500
• Complete projector lamp for the InFocus-IN122
• Compatible with project manufacturer part code(S)-SP-LAMP-070
• Expected lamp life of 2500 Hours
• 230W Lamp Wattage
If possible please follow the user manual for your projector model.
How to take the lamp out of the projector :
1. Turn the projector off by pressing the Power button
2. Allow the projector to cool down for 30 - 45 minutes
3. Disconnect the projector from the power cable
4. Unscrew the screws on the lamp compartment cover, lift and remove
5. Unscrew the screws on the lamp module
6. Lift up the handle on the lamp and pull the lamp out slowly and carefully.
How to replace the bulb on the lamp
Always use the appropriate tools to uninstall and install the bulb. In most cases you will only require standard screwdriver.
Once the old lamp has been removed the new lamp can be installed;
1. Place the new lamp into the open lamp compartment of the projector
2. Ensure the lamp is in the same position and orientation as the old lamp before it was removed
3. Press the lamp into the projector firmly to ensure the lamp and power connector are seated securely
4. Tighten any fixing screws where present
5. Replace the lamp compartment cover and replace the fixing screws
6. Reset the lamp timer
Please note that on some projector models there is a need to change a setting on the projector so the projector knows there is a new lamp installed. This is only the case on some models, please refer to your user manual.
Do not touch the glass area of the lamp with bare hands.
Natural oil from your hands can seriously impact on the performance of the unit or cause the lamp to shatter when it reaches very high temperatures.
Use a dry cloth to clean the lamp if it was accidentally touched.
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|R09VW||Replacement Projector Lamp for InFocus-IN122||(1+)||£101.99|
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.