• Visual deterrent to intruders/burglars with the illusion that someone is at home watching a 27 inch TV
• Realistic TV programme simulation with scene changes, light flickering, on-screen motion and unpredictable colour pattern changes
• Built-in light sensor turns the FakeTV at dusk with selectable timing settings giving the illusion that you at home
• Mains powered ensuring that the FakeTV is always powered
• Eco friendly with a power usage of two watts helps to reduce the running cost of the FakeTVHow does the FakeTV deter burglars?
The FakeTV acts as a visual deterrent by making thieves/burglars think that you are at home watching a 27 inch TV. It does this by mimicking what would be viewed if you were to actually watch TV with scene changes, light fades, light flickering, on-screen motion and unpredictable colour changes. The FakeTV is fully portable and easy to setup, providing you with a great visual deterrent.
When does the FakeTV turn on?
The FakeTV has three different operational settings which are ‘Dusk+4 hours’, ‘Dusk+7 hours’ and ‘on’. With the dusk settings selected, the FakeTV turns on when lighting conditions are quite dark (0.5 lux), with it staying on for four hours or seven hours after that. If you wish to have the FakeTV on at different times you can select the ‘on’ setting and use a timer (e.g. Order Code: N20JU), allowing you to fully customize it’s operation based on your preference. It operates at two watts, giving you a visual deterrent that is highly customizable and operates at a low cost.