Response miGuard SOS100 Panic Button
• Sends SMS and telephone alert to stored numbers when triggered
• Ideal for attracting attention in the event of an emergency
• Loop gives you functionality of attaching it to a key-ring
• Long operating range of up to 80 metresWhat is the benefit of the panic button?
The benefit of the panic button is used for immediate activation of the alarm. This allows you to scare any would be intruders off, keeping your property safe and secure.
How do I activate the alarm?
The SOS100 panic button is easy to use. Just one press of the button will trigger the connected miGuard alarm panel which will then send an instant SMS and even a telephone alert to notify you or someone else of an emergency situation.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.