• Run time of up to 45 minutes on a full charge
• Suitable for children aged 3–8 years old
• Recharges in approximately eight to ten hours
• Zip along with a maximum speed of 3.2 mph
• Suitable for children up to 30kg
• Powered by a 12V 7Ah battery (spare battery Order Code: MG47B)
• Fitted with a stabilisers for enhanced safety and realism
• Fully licenced replica from BMW
• Stylish metallic red and white paint
• Enjoy yourself with the electronic and pressure horns and engine start-up sounds (requires 2 x AAA batteries, not supplied)
• Comes with foam wheels to provide comfort
• High and low speed settings
• The 12V battery provides a longer run time and higher power
• Please note that stabilisers replace the factory fitted kickstand if you need to use themWhat age range can drive this motorbike?
Great for kids aged three to eight this ride-on motorbike lets your child ride safely with the addition of stabilisers. Finished in authentic red and white paint just like the original, this motorbike can travel at speeds of up to 3.2mph and carry any child up to 30kg.
What sort of battery does the motorbike use?
Easy to charge, the motorbike comes with a 12V 7Ah sealed lead acid battery installed under the seat and a mains charger - just plug in and charge. A full charge will run the motorbike for up to 45 minutes dependant on load and conditions. Spare batteries are available to prolong the fun.
BATTERY OPERATED RIDE-ON SAFETY ADVICE
For the safety of yourself and the safety of others, please follow these guidelines when using this product:
- This vehicle must not be used on public highways (roads and pavements)
- This vehicle must not be used on private property without the consent of the land owner
- All instructions must be read and understood before allowing a child to operate this vehicle
- Protective equipment should be worn at all times while operating this vehicle
- Children should be under the supervision of a responsible adult while operating this vehicle