Ride-On Go Kart (Used)
• Run time up to 2 hours on a full charge
• Suitable for children aged 3-7 years old
• Zoom along with a maximum speed of 2.2mph
• Loads of fun for children weighing up to 25kg
• Powered by a 6V 7Ah battery (spare battery Order Code N33FR)How fast can the go kart go?
Have fun go karting in your back garden with this ride-on go-kart for ages three to seven. High back seat, low stable four wheel design, forwards and reverse option, foot pedal accelerator and steering wheel makes controlling this go-kart a doddle. Reaching speeds of up to 2.2mph this is miles of fun for kids up to a weight of 25kg.How do I charge the kart?
Drive for up to two hours on a full charge with the 6V 7Ah battery. The battery is located in the rear of the car but you can charge it straight from the mains using the charging port under the seat. Some assembly and fully charging the battery is required before first use. You will need a screwdriver (not included) for this. Spare batteries are available (Order Code N33FR).BATTERY OPERATED RIDE-ON SAFETY ADVICE
For the safety of yourself and the safety of others, please follow these guidelines when using this product:
- This vehicle must not be used on public highways (roads and pavements)
- This vehicle must not be used on private property without the consent of the land owner
- All instructions must be read and understood before allowing a child to operate this vehicle
- Protective equipment should be worn at all times while operating this vehicle
- Children should be under the supervision of a responsible adult while operating this vehicle
| Recommended ages
|| 3-7 yrs
| Max weight of child
|| 25 Kg
| Max speed
|| 2.2 mph
|| 11 kg
|| 940 mm
|| 630 mm
|| 510 mm
| Electronic features
|| Movement only
|| Red and yellow
| Remote control
|| 7 Ah
|| 6 V
| Battery type
|| Sealed Lead Acid
| Max run time
|| Up to 2 hours
| Power supply
|| DC 6 V @ 1000 mA
| Recharge time
|| 8-12 hours
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.