• 45W continuous output with a peak of 60W to power a range of household appliances
• Modified sinewave output to power your printer and charger
• 240VAC socket to power a product without additional adapters
• 12V car plug built-in to power the inverter without requiring additional cables
• Weighs only 222g, and its compact design (208mm x 148mm x 70mm) prevents it getting in the way
Power your appliances from a car, truck or solar panel
This Maplin MP60 12V 45W inverter is a converter that connects to a sealed lead acid (SLA) battery that is usually connected to a car, a truck or a solar panel. The inverter can connect to the battery either through a car accessory plug or by clipping directly to the battery. A mains powered device can then be plugged directly into the inverter’s AC socket.
Energy saving and safe to use
The MP60 inverter connects to the car battery through the car accessory socket and its compact design allows it to be discretely positioned without being in the way. The inverter can power a device up to 45W such as a phone charger. It is highly efficient, converting 90% of its energy into output power. The inverter includes shutdown protection to power down the inverter if the battery drops below a certain level.
Charge your laptop or printer
This MP60 inverter is a modified sinewave inverter which produces a stepped approximation of a pure sinewave inverter, making it easier to produce. A modified sinewave inverter can power devices such as laptops, printers and chargers, although some items may pick up interference from the inverter. A solution for this is to upgrade to a pure sinewave inverter. A pure sinewave inverter is used to power sensitive electronic devices such as power motors, power tools, clocks or microwaves.