• 56W continuous output with a peak of 75W to power a range of common household appliances
• Modified sinewave output to power laptops, printers and chargers
• 240Vac output to power a product without additional converters
• 12Vdc plug socket to allow a simple connection into a car accessory socket
• Weighing only 250g its compact design (183 mm x 183 mm x 58mm) prevents it getting in the way
Power your devices from a truck, car or solar panel
This MP75 12V 56W Inverter is a converter that connects to a sealed lead acid (SLA) battery that is usually connected to a car, a truck or a solar panel. The 56W inverter can connect to the battery either through a car accessory plug or by clipping directly to the battery. A mains powered device can then be plugged directly into the inverter’s AC socket.
Energy efficient and safe to use
The MP75 inverter connects to the car battery through the car accessory socket and its compact design allows it to be held securely by the chassis socket and not become an obstruction when driving. The inverter can power a device up to 56W, such as a phone or battery charger. It is highly efficient, converting 90% of its energy supply into output power. It also includes shutdown protection to power down the inverter if the battery power drops below a certain level.
Charge your laptop or printer
This 12V 56W inverter is a modified sinewave inverter which produces a stepped approximation of a pure sinewave inverter, making it easier to produce. A modified sinewave inverter can power devices such as laptops, printers and chargers, although some items may pick up interference from the inverter. A solution for this is to upgrade to a pure sinewave inverter. A pure sinewave inverter is used to power sensitive electronic devices such as power motors, power tools, clocks or microwaves.