• 2000W continuous output to power a range of household appliances
• Pure sinewave output keeps your appliances safe
• Two 240VAC sockets to power a product without additional converters
• 12VDC input via alligator clips to allow a single connection to allow a simple connection directly to the battery
• Weighs only 2kg and its mountable metal design measuring 450mm x 150mm x 120mm allows it to be fitted within your vehicle right where it’s needed
• Shutdown protection against power overload
Connect your appliances to a car, truck or solar panel
This 13V 2000W inverter is a converter that connects to a sealed lead acid (SLA) battery that is normally connected to a car, a truck or a solar panel. The inverter can connect to the battery either through a car accessory plug or by clipping directly to the battery. A mains powered device can then be plugged directly into the inverter’s AC socket.
Power hair straighteners, a microwave or a halogen oven
The RINVP2000 inverter connects to the car battery though alligator clips. The rugged metal design has mounting points that allow the inverter to be positioned where it is needed while not being an obstruction. The inverter can power a device up to 2000W, such as a hair straighteners or driers, a microwave or a halogen oven, making this inverter invaluable for a camping trip. It is highly efficient, converting 85% of its energy into output power. The inverter includes two mains sockets to allow you to plug in two devices at the same time. The inverter also includes shutdown protection to power down the inverter if the battery power drops below a certain level.
Avoid electrical interferences
This 12V 2000W is a pure sinewave inverter which produces the same quality energy as a household mains socket, unlike a modified sinewave inverter which produces an approximation. A pure sinewave inverter can power electronics such as motors, power tools or clocks, including products with more sensitive component parts. Unlike a modified sinewave inverter, there will be no electrical interference using a pure sinewave inverter, improving a user’s experience with this type of product.