• 240W continuous output to power a range of common household appliances
• Modified sinewave output to power laptops, printers and chargers
• 240Vac output to power a product without additional converters
• 12Vdc input through battery connectors for a simple setup
• Weighs only 265g and its compact design (234mm x 234mm x 85mm) prevents it getting in the way
• 2.1A USB connector to charge an additional device such as a Smartphone or Tablet
Connect your home appliances to a car, truck or solar panel
This RINVU300 12V 240W Inverter is a converter that connects to a sealed lead acid (SLA) battery that is usually connected to a car, a truck or a solar panel. The inverter can connect to the battery either through a car accessory plug or by clipping directly to the battery. A mains powered device can then be plugged directly into the inverter’s AC socket.
Energy effcient and safe to use
The RINV120 inverter connects to the battery through the car accessory socket and its compact design allows it to be mounted in the foot well. The attached coiled cable will allow it to be secured without becoming tangled. The inverter can power a device up to 240W, such as a laptop, a phone charger or a handheld games console. It is highly efficient, converting 90% of its energy supply into output power. It is fitted with a 2.1A USB socket to charge a wide range of items such as a smartphone, MP3 player or a tablet while still keeping the mains socket available to power an additional item such as a battery charger. It also includes shutdown protection to power down the inverter if the battery power drops below a certain level.
Power your phone, laptop or charger
This 240W inverter is a modified sinewave inverter which produces a stepped approximation of a pure sinewave inverter, making it easier to produce. A modified sinewave inverter can power devices such as laptops, printers and chargers, although some items may pick up interference from the inverter. A solution for this is to upgrade to a pure sinewave inverter. A pure sinewave inverter is used to power sensitive electronic devices such as power motors, power tools, clocks or microwaves.