Ring Chime Pro
• Boost the WiFi in your home and amplify your Ring alerts
• Power the Ring Chime Pro by plugging the device straight into a standard mains plug socket
• Choose from a constantly expanding library of different alert tones provided by Ring
• Use the volume control feature to suit the size of your home or personal needs
• Use the free Ring smartphone app to connect your Ring devices to the network, manage alerts and check connectivity statusWhat can I use the Ring Chime Pro for?
Extend your WiFi signal around your home using the Ring Chime Pro to keep your devices connected, as well as amplify your Ring alerts. By plugging the Chime Pro into a standard plug socket, you will be able to link all of your Ring devices and get Ring alerts anywhere in your home. This is done via the free downloadable Ring on your smartphone. On the app you will be able to check the connectivity status of each Ring device, enable or disenable alerts and set the Do Not Disturb mode for certain times in the day.
What Ring devices are compatible with the Chime Pro?
Link your Ring Doorbell Pro, Video Doorbell and Stick Up Cam to your Chime Pro to amplify their alerts around your home. You will never miss an alert again with the boosted WiFi signal, making sure your Ring devices stay connected.
What extra features does the Ring Chime Pro have?
Pick the alert tone that’s right for you within the library of different tones. Choose from seasonal sounds to classics, as Ring are constantly adding more. With the volume control feature, you can set the right volume to match the size of your home and personal needs.
|| Chime Pro
|| iOS, Android, Windows and Mac OS X
| Volume Control
| Operating Power
|| 110-240 V, 0.6 W
| Low Battery Indicator
|| 101.6 mm
|| 0.07 lbs
| Package Contents
|| Chime Pro, UK, EU and AU plugs
|| 1 Year Limited
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.