• Boost the WiFi in your home and amplify your Ring alerts
• Power the Ring Chime Pro by plugging the device straight into a standard mains plug socket
• Choose from a constantly expanding library of different alert tones provided by Ring
• Use the volume control feature to suit the size of your home or personal needs
• Use the free Ring smartphone app to connect your Ring devices to the network, manage alerts and check connectivity status
What can I use the Ring Chime Pro for?
Extend your WiFi signal around your home using the Ring Chime Pro to keep your devices connected, as well as amplify your Ring alerts. By plugging the Chime Pro into a standard plug socket, you will be able to link all of your Ring devices and get Ring alerts anywhere in your home. This is done via the free downloadable Ring on your smartphone. On the app you will be able to check the connectivity status of each Ring device, enable or disenable alerts and set the Do Not Disturb mode for certain times in the day.
What Ring devices are compatible with the Chime Pro?
Link your Ring Doorbell Pro, Video Doorbell and Stick Up Cam to your Chime Pro to amplify their alerts around your home. You will never miss an alert again with the boosted WiFi signal, making sure your Ring devices stay connected.
What extra features does the Ring Chime Pro have?
Pick the alert tone that’s right for you within the library of different tones. Choose from seasonal sounds to classics, as Ring are constantly adding more. With the volume control feature, you can set the right volume to match the size of your home and personal needs.
Need any help with your Ring Product? (replacement screws, install questions etc.)
Ring has 24/7 customer support in the UK and can be reached on 01727263045 (24/7) or via firstname.lastname@example.org