Ring Fast-Fit Breakaway Cable
• Two quick-release carabiner hooks. One end has a security collar
• Pulls the second break on a trailer in case of breakaway
• Easy, fast fit without the need for toolsWhere do I install the breakaway cable?
The breakaway cable is to be attached on the designated attachment point on the tow bar and then onto the designated point on the second brake on the trailer.
UK law requires that all trailers with brakes built after 1st October 1982 are fitted with a safety device to provide protection in the event of the separation of the main coupling while in motion.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.