• Suitable for 12V vehicles up to 12L
• Use on lead acid and gel batteries
• LED indicators and ammeter show the charge rate and charging status
• Reverse polarity protection
• Fully insulated battery clamps included
• Fully automatic - protects from overcharging
• Robust metal and rubber body to withstand tough working conditions
• 80A mains-powered jump starterWhat can I use this charger with?
Charge and protect your vehicle batteries with this high capacity, tough workshop charger. The RCB320 can be used to charge batteries in 12V vehicles up to 12L and has an 80A jump starter as well. Use on lead acid and gel batteries in many vehicle types, including cars, vans, motorhomes, caravans and boats.
Tough workshop charger
The RCB320 Charger is designed to withstand heavy use and harsh working conditions – it’s ideal for workshops and garages. As well as charging, it also protects vehicle batteries from overcharging. If a battery is overcharged, it can lead to the battery discharging quickly, becoming hot and, in extreme cases, leaking sulphuric acid. By switching to a lower voltage mode once it detects that the battery is full, the RCB320 Charger prevents this from happening.
Easy to use
Just plug into the mains and attach to the battery. The charger includes polarity protection, so if you attach the wrong clamp to the wrong pole, it won’t damage the battery – the polarity check LED will illuminate to let you know what the problem is.