• Suitable for 6V and 12V vehicles up to 1.2L
• Use on lead acid and gel batteries
• LED indicators show whether battery is charging or charged
• Polarity protection
• Fully-insulated battery clamps
• Battery clamps and terminal clamps included for long-term connection
• Maintenance charger to protect batteries from damage when not in use
• Ideal for classic cars, motorcycles and lawnmowersWhat can I use this charger with?
Keep vehicle batteries healthy and ready to go with the RCB75 Maintenance Charger. Use with 6V or 12V lead acid and gel batteries in vehicles up to 1.2L that are not going to be used for a long period. Ideal for seasonally used vehicles like classic cars, lawnmowers or motorcycles.
Long-term battery care
Maintenance chargers keep batteries in good condition over long periods of time. Unused batteries will slowly lose their charge, meaning that when you come to use the vehicle, it won’t start.
Once a battery is flat, sulphate begins to build-up within the cell. This will result in a reduction in battery performance. The longer a battery is left flat, the worse this problem gets. By using a maintenance charger, you are protecting yourself from the expense of a new vehicle battery.
Easy to use
The unit comes with battery clips and battery terminal clamps. Attach to the battery, then plug into the mains, and it will add a small amount of charge over time, maintaining battery levels. The LED indicators show the battery charge level, and indicate if the clamps have been attached to the wrong poles.