• 12A charger - use on 12V vehicles up to 5.0L
• Versatile – use on lead acid, gel, calcium, EFB and AGM battery types
• Includes settings for both standard and START/STOP vehicles
• Interactive LCD display shows charging or testing status
• Polarity protection
• Fully insulated battery clamps included
• Award-winning battery care
• Seven-stage smart charge cycle responds to the battery’s charging needs – repairing where necessary
• Auto Charge function applies the fastest, safest charge, based on battery size
• Four battery repair tools to diagnose problems
• Memory saver function allows vehicle and audio settings to be retained if the battery is removed
• Winter charge mode applies the correct charging cycle for cold weatherWhat can I use the charger with?
The RSC612 Smart Charger gives complete battery care in one high-powered, easy-to-use unit. It is compatible with a wide range of battery types - lead acid, gel, calcium EFB and AGM. It is also ideal to use with START/STOP technology. Ideal for those with multiple vehicles to maintain – it will charge, protect and repair batteries on modern and classic cars, vans, caravans, motorhomes, boats, lawnmowers and more.
Complete battery care
The charger applies a seven-stage charging cycle, which gives a comprehensive recharge to your vehicle battery. It will run the cycle and respond to the condition of your battery – applying desulphisation and reconditioning stages where necessary. This will help improve the performance and increase the lifespan of your battery.
The RSC612 doesn’t just charge – it also performs a series of diagnostic tests to give you a comprehensive view of your battery’s health.
1. Battery voltage – shows the voltage of the battery as a percentage
2. Start power test - measures voltage drop during engine start
3. Alternator check - tests the recharging performance of the vehicles alternator
4. Battery capacity test - shows the cranking amps of the battery to determine the engine starting ability
The charger will respond to the size and condition of the battery, applying the fastest, safest charge.
The winter charge mode is a specific setting ideal for charging in cold weather. Cold temperatures affect battery performance – winter charge mode changes the charging voltage to adapt to these more challenging conditions.
If you need to remove or disconnect your battery from the vehicle, then the memory saver function will retain your vehicle settings – like radio and driving settings – once the battery has been reconnected.
Award-winning battery care
The RSC612 Smart Charger has won an Auto Express Editor’s Choice Award, a Land Rover Best Buy and Automechanika Madrid gave it the award for best innovation. This is a great choice for battery maintenance.
The RSC612 also includes a five year guarantee. Register yours at ringautomotive.com.com