Ring Video Doorbell Pro
• See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or pc
• Requires professional installation by a qualified electrician and an existing hardwired doorbell
• Captures crystal clear footage in 1080p HD so you know exactly who you are talking to with the built-in microphone
• Live video streaming lets you check on your property at any time
• Advanced motion detection allows you to set zones in areas where you want to be notified when movement is detected
• Set the sensitivity of the motion sensing to low or high to suit your personal preferences and avoid unwanted notifications
• Infrared LEDs allow night vision to capture activity around the clock and give you 24 hour protection
• Customise your Ring Video Doorbell Pro using one of the four coloured interchangeable face plates to suit your home
• Lifetime purchase protection: if your Ring doorbell ever gets stolen, Ring will replace it for free!
• Receive a 30-day free trial of Ring Video Recording, charges will apply once the trial endsIntroducing the Ring Video Doorbell Pro
With the Ring Video Doorbell Pro you can see who is at your front door at any time, simply by checking the live view on the Ring smartphone and tablet app.
The doorbell captures footage in 1080p HD and you’ll be able to check in on your property at any time with on demand video streaming available through the Ring smartphone and tablet app. The Doorbell also has a built-in microphone so you can hold two-way conversations.
You must have a pre-installed hardwired doorbell in order for the Ring Video Doorbell Pro to work. The Ring Chime must be hardwired into your existing bell inside your home in order to power and receive alerts.
Ring Video Doorbell is perfect for making your home more secure and keeping yourself and your loved ones safe from any unwanted visitors. It’s also handy for when you receive deliveries while you're away, ask for your package to be left in a safe place for when you return home.
Customise the Ring Video Doorbell Pro
The Ring Video Doorbell Pro has advanced motion detection, where you can create custom zones and be notified should motion be detected in those areas. Set the motion sensing to either high or low depending on your personal preferences. Setting the motion sensing to low will stop the doorbell from picking up passing traffic and unnecessary notifications to your Ring app. These zones are simple to set up on the Ring app.
The Ring Video Doorbell has infrared LEDs for night vision, capturing motion and activity around the clock in 24-hour surveillance. You can customise your Ring Video Doorbell Pro using one of the four coloured interchangeable face plates provided.
Review, save and share your Ring videos
You will receive a free 30-day trial of Ring Video Recording when you purchase the Ring Video Doorbell Pro. This feature starts from £2.50 per month once your trial runs out. Ring Video Recording allows you to save all of your videos to your Ring account for up to six months. This allows you to share videos with friends, family and law enforcement in the case of an incident. You will be able to download events that matter and delete the ones that don’t to clear some space.
|| Video Doorbell
| Volume Control
|| iOS and Android
| Operating Temperature
|| -20°C to 48°C
|| 46.7 mm
|| 20.3 mm
|| 114.3 mm
| Package Contents
|| Ring Video Doorbell Pro
|| Ring Chime
|| 8-24 VAC Transformer
|| 4 Interchangeable Faceplates
|| Wiring and connectors
|| Drill Bit
|| Pro Power Cable
|| Installation Screw & Anchors
|| Quick Setup Guide
|| 1 Year
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.