• Wireless doorbell that can be mounted in any location
• Can be battery or mains powered to suit your needs
• View live camera footage and recordings via the Ring app, compatible with Apple iOS and Android devices
• View your camera and recordings in 720p resolution and full colour
• Night vision of up to four metres (13ft) for 24-hour surveillance
• Place the Ring doorbell up to 9.1m away from your Wi-Fi access point
• Adjustable volume ensures you can hear the doorbell chime clearly
• Low battery indicator for the doorbell appears via the Ring app
• Two way audio, so you can communicate with the person ringing your doorbell
What features does this doorbell have?
Answer your front door from anywhere, at any time, with the Ring Wi-Fi Smart Video Doorbell.
Ring's motion detector notices when someone is on your property and notifies you on the smartphone app. You can use the built-in 720p camera to watch livestream footage and see who it is. You can even adjust the range of the motion detection to suit the size of your property. The night vision feature gives your home 24-hour surveillance, picking up clear footage up to four metres away. The built-in microphone and speaker lets you communicate with whoever is at your front door via your smartphone, which is helpful when you are out the house and have a postal delivery or an unwanted visitor.
You will receive a 30-day free trial of Ring's cloud storage feature, which gives you easy access to the video recorded by the Ring Doorbell. Once this initial trial has finished; you can easily subscribe for further access to the Cloud storage with monthly or annual payment plans available. The Ring doorbell allows you to get on with your busy schedule without the worry of keeping your home secure while you're away.
This doorbell comes with a venetian bronze finish.
How do I keep the Ring Doorbell powered?
The Ring Doorbell has a rechargeable battery so you have the option of keeping the device battery powered or wired into your mains for constant power. You can charge the Ring Doorbell using the Micro USB cable included, and it will stay powered for up to a year when in regular use. If you want to avoid recharging, you can simply wire the device into your mains electric.
How can I view live footage and recordings on my smart device?
The Ring app is available to download for free on Windows 10 PC, laptop, smartphones and tablets. A version of the Ring app is also available from Apple app store for iOS devices as well as the Google Play store for your android devices.
How easy is it to install?
Start by downloading the Ring app onto your smartphone, so that you can connect the doorbell to your Wi-Fi network. Then mount the unit using the tools included in the package. The installation should only take minutes and won't need professional help or special tools.
Need any help with your Ring Product? (replacement screws, install questions etc.)
Ring has 24/7 customer support in the UK and can be reached on 01727263045 (24/7) or via email@example.com