• Wireless doorbell chime speaker that works hand-in-hand with your Ring Video Doorbell
• Plug into any mains socket in your home
• Connect to your Apple iOS or Android device to control features and for initial setup
• Place the Ring Chime up to 9.1m from your Wi-Fi access point
• Adjustable volume ensures you can hear the chime clearlyWhat features does the Ring Chime Doorbell have?
The Ring Chime plugs straight into your mains socket and works alongside your Ring Video Doorbell, letting you know when you have a visitor at your door. Using the smartphone Ring app, you can disable the chime whenever you don’t want to be disturbed. Another handy feature is the doorbell’s adjustable volume. Set a custom volume in the Ring app so that the chime is never too loud or too quiet.
How does Ring Chime connect to Ring Video Doorbell?
The Ring Chime connects to your Wi-Fi in the same way as your Ring Video Doorbell, and it can be paired to any number of Ring Video Doorbells. You can also pair multiple Ring Chime units to one Ring Video Doorbell, which lets you spread them around your home. Once connected to your Ring Video Doorbell, your Ring Chime will work anywhere it has a Wi-Fi connection.
How do you set up Ring Chime to work with Ring Video Doorbell?
The Ring Chime is configured in the same way as the Ring Video Doorbell. When plugged in for the first time, Ring Chime will enter setup mode and the blue LEDs will flash. You can then connect your Windows 10, iOS or Android device to the Chime network. To restart the setup process or connect Ring Chime to another network, push and hold the reset button by gently inserting the special security screwdriver in the small hole on the right side of the unit. When the blue LED flashes slowly the device is back in setup mode.