• Develop your own complex robotic projects using the Fischertechnik ROBO TXT controller
• Powered by a dual processor ARM Cortex A8 (32bit/600MHz) CPU
• 128 MB DDR3 RAM, 64 MB Flash
• Memory expansion Micro SD card slot
• Colour 2.4" touch display (320x240 pixels)
• Digital/analogue interface for adding inputs
• 4 Motor outputs 9V/250mA (max: 800 mA):
• Combined Bluetooth/WiFi RF module: BT 2.1 EDR+ 4.0, WLAN 802.11 b/g/n
• USB 2.0 Client: Mini USB port for connection to PC
• 10-pin male connector for additional inputs and outputs as well as I2C interface
• Integrated loud speaker
• Integrated real time clock with exchangeable buffer battery: for capturing measured values within a defined period of time
• Linux-based open source operating system
• Programming possible with ROBO Pro, C-Compiler, PC-Library, and many others.
• Link to smartphones/tablet PC's via Bluetooth or WLAN, allowing them to be used as terminals for the controller. Programming using ROBO-Pro software.The compact ROBOTICS TXT Controller can be controlled easily with the colour 2.4" touch display. The combined Bluetooth/WiFi RF module provides the perfect, wireless interface for numerous applications. The numerous interfaces also include a USB host port for USB sticks and other components. The integrated Micro SD card slot allows expansion of the memory capacity. Controllers can be coupled together.
Use with the Fischertechnik Accu Set 230V UK (Maplin order code: N14QK) and ROBO Pro Win software (Maplin order code: N16QK)
Combine multiple Fischertechnik kits to create and design your own models, giving you numerous possibilities of variation.