Robomow RC304U Robotic Lawnmower
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A30XL
• Beautiful, premium robotic lawnmower does all the mowing for you and looks great while doing so
• Control your Robomow via the app for task assignment and real-time status updates
• Recommended for lawn sizes up to 500 metres squared and can handle a maximum of 1,000 metres squared
• Can navigate slopes and narrow paths with ease (slopes of up to 15% elevation)
• 28cm mowing width with flawless cutting and edging for a pristine finish
• Overcomes your garden obstacles with ease
• Includes all the wire and pegs to set up the perimeter of your lawn
• Charging dock can be mounted and stored up to 10 metres away from the nearest power outlet
• Turbomow allows for faster and more powerful mowing of tall grass at the beginning of the season
• Full multi-zone support
• Smartmow helps your Robomow autonomously plan where it is going to go next using smart sensor
• User controlled theft protection system includes an alarm system to keep your Robomow safe
• Safety tilt sensor stops rotating blade immediately when your Robomow is tilted to avoid injuryBeautiful, Compact automation
The Robomow RC304U Robotic Lawnmower is medium sized and functional, while at the same time looking great on your lawn. While other robotic lawnmowers can look clunky and lifeless sprawled across your garden, the RC304U does the job while blending in to its surroundings. With its top-quality precision, it is guaranteed to leave your lawn looking great this summer. This is the ultimate time saving tool as it allows you to delegate control of your lawn mowing so that you can focus on preparing for the barbeque.
Put Your Feet Up
The Robomow RC304U is great for you if you want to relax and kick back this summer. The handy Robomow app allows you to stay up to date on the mowers status, progress and next planned operation with ease. With the touch of a button you can tell your Robomow to start mowing, return to base and set your mowing schedule. The control feature allows you to strap in and take control of your Robomow, telling it where to go. This is perfect for small patches of grass that are not part of your main lawn. The app also allows you to service your Robomow remotely, updating the software wirelessly via your device.
Designed for Safety
The R304U is designed to look great but also be safe to operate at the same time. The integrated theft protection features allow you to protect your Robomow from getting stolen. You can even set up an alarm that goes off if your Robomow is removed from its base by anyone that is not authorised. You can set up a pin code or use mobile authorisation to keep your Robomow safe and secure. In addition to this, the Robomow RC304U has a smart tilt sensor, so if it is picked up while mowing, it will disable the blade to stop it from injuring anyone.
Easy to Set Up
The Robomow RX304U is easy to set up, and is designed to have you ready and robotically mowing as quickly as possible. All the parts you need are in the box, but you may find a hammer, combination pliers and a wire cutter will help you set things up. Once you’ve found a suitable location for your base station somewhere on your lawn, you are ready to go. As a guide, it is best to place the base station on a flat and even surface within ten metres of a power outlet, and at least one metre away from any sprinklers or watering devices. From here you are ready to lay your perimeter wire, which is quite straightforward and outlined in the instructions. Finally, connect your power supply and perimeter wire to the base station, place your Robomow on top, and you are now in action! If you are not sure about the size of your lawn, you can use this handy tool on the Robomow site
Durable and Self-serviceable
Some Robotic lawnmowers can be hard to repair, and you may need to send them to a professional or to the manufacturer if anything goes wrong. Thanks to the Robomow RX304U’s modular design, you can easily repair and replace parts such as wheels, blades, and batteries without having to send our device to Robomow. This makes it easier, and quicker for you to get back up and running should anything stop working.
Base Station (Dock) & Power Supply
Perimeter Wire & Pegs
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down
Short Circuit Protection: