• Compact and precise robotic lawnmower does all the mowing for you with the press of a button
• View the real-time status of your lawnmower and set tasks for it via the mobile app
• Recommended for lawn sizes up to 200 metres squared and can handle a maximum of up to 300 metres squared
• Can navigate over slopes and narrow paths
• Flawless cutting and edging for a pristine finish
• Overcomes garden obstacles with ease
• Includes all the wire and pegs to set up the perimeter of your lawn
• Charging dock can be mounted and stored up to 10 metres away from the nearest power outlet
• Can handle slopes up to 15% of elevation (8.5 degrees)Affordable, Compact Automation
The RX20U robotic lawnmower from Robomow is one of the smallest, most affordable robotic lawnmowers on the market. Despite its small and compact design, the RX20U has top quality precision with flawless cutting and edging, guaranteed to leave your lawn in tip top shape this summer. The Robomow RX20U is a perfect time saving tool as it allows you to automate the mowing of your lawn so that you can focus on preparing for the barbeque.
Put Your Feet Up
The Robomow RX20U is perfect for you if you want to put your feet up and relax this summer. The handy Robomow app allows you to stay up to date on the mowers status, mowing progress and next planned operation with ease. At the touch of a button you can tell your Robomow to start mowing, come back to base and set your mowing schedule. The control feature allows you to strap into the driving seat via the app and control your Robomow from one area to the other. This is perfect for small patches of grass that are not part of your main lawn. The app also allows you to service your Robomow remotely, updating the software wirelessly via your device.
Easy to Set Up
The Robomow RX20U is easy to set up, and is designed to have you ready and robotically mowing as quickly as possible. All the parts you need are in the box, but a hammer, combination pliers and a wire cutter will help you set things up. Once you’ve found a suitable location for your base station on your lawn, you are ready to go. As a guide, it is best to place the base station on a flat and even surface within ten metres of a power outlet, and at least one metre away from any sprinklers or watering devices. From here you are ready to lay your perimeter wire, which is quite straightforward and outlined in the instructions. Finally, connect your power supply and perimeter wire to the base station, place your Robomow on top, and you are now in action!
Durable and Self-serviceable
Some Robotic lawnmowers can be hard to repair, and you may need to send them to a professional or to the manufacturer if anything goes wrong. Thanks to the Robomow RX20U’s modular design, you can easily repair and replace parts such as wheels, blades, and batteries without having to send your device to Robomow. This makes it easier, and quicker for you to get back up and running should anything require servicing.